• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Picky bd

Kidd

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’m having a hard time getting my bd to eat any fruit at all. He acts like I’m trying to kill him. I have trick him a few times by wrapping the fruit in his kale, which he loves. He will eat cricket, meal worm and kale, but that’s it. Any suggestions. He is 5months old. Thanks

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
If he's eating greens as well as the live insects, then he's doing fine. Fruit is nest as an occasional treat, really. Just offer a bit and don't worry if he doesn't eat it. He may try it at some point. You'd be better off adding other types of greens, and veggies, and if you can get dubia or discoid roaches, and/or BSFL, those are great feeders. Crickets are okay, mealworms are not great. There's a great list/chart of foods on the beautiful dragons website, under nutrition: http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html

Latest posts