• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Picking a lizard

Rhysandfish

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi im new to the forum and i just wanted to ask if there were and cheap morphs or cool colored dragons out there, and are there any other beardie alternatives out there. I like the temperament of beardies but i think theyre a little basic. I kinda want a whoa animal (not a macho pet just something a little different than a beardie) thanks.

Draeju's_world

Juvenile Dragon
There are plenty of color morphs of bearded dragon. Most, however, are fairly expensive. If you want something cheap but unusual, then look into agamas or even water dragons.

rdoyle225

Juvenile Dragon
Look locally. I'm getting mine from a breeder leatherback dunner. For 50.00. I'm in Louisiana. Look for resale on facebook in your area
75e9d4fb6bd4182a49b8d1feea5ac034.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

JavianSB

Bearded Dragon Egg
Daichu Dragons are really great and have a wide variety or beardies in a range of prices. I got mine this past Saturday at a Reptile Expo for $90. But the price range was $45 and up. She's a Translucent G. Stripe Dunner [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhysandfish

Bearded Dragon Egg
Daichu Dragons are really great and have a wide variety or beardies in a range of prices. I got mine this past Saturday at a Reptile Expo for $90. But the price range was $45 and up. She's a Translucent G. Stripe Dunner [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome!

Latest posts