• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PHX Worms

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
Well ordered 800 Med Phx Worms and 300 Small Phx Worms off line this week and got those in this morning. OMG did the beardies go nuts for them. LOL it was funny.

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
So i have calci with D3, and multi vit with D3 { pet stores around here are always sold out of items with out D3} i was able to find a small {trial size which we have run out of already} of calci w/o D3.

How does this sound for a dusting schedule

Phx worms
Salad- Colored Greens, Mustard Greens, Kalle Greens Carrots

Mon-Fri-Calci D3
Sat-RepVite in the Am Calci in the Pm
Sun- CaLci D3

Any thoughts? Help

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Would work for me! But I would find other feeders other than just pheonix worms as the staple diet.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would try to find some without as soon as you can. I started out with D3 too, then got some without & mixed the 2 together to dilute it somewhat because I always provide unfiltered UVB at a close distance. It is not like the Calcium with Vitamin D3 is 50% D3, there is only a very small percentage of it. It is just that it contains some, I am not sure of the percentage, but it is quite low. Everyone is making too big of an issue of this.

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
i got you bud. Since i am still new to this like alot of people im was just tring to learn and sit back is all....i thought it was like humans....if you took in alot it became poison. Thats all.

Latest posts