• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pheniox's new toys

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
I bought pheniox new toys for her tank to spruce up her cage !

Before:
image.jpg

After:
image.jpg

She loves it !!!

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, she looks like she approves! If you dont mind me asking. I see there is a red light. Does she have a white light for basking?

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
Yr babys sweet Here s another pic of mine im finding it weird I want to attach pics in sections of forum that i cant like message s ! Not great with computers very proud to have got this far .....:confused:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382877147141.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382877147141.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 23

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
When you upload a file , there is a button to press to make it full sized or a thumbnail . That will make the picture appear in your posts . I hope this helps , and I love the orange bits around his face !!! :)

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you im learnin all the time ill give it a go.he s got some lovely colour s dont really know what he is hopin someone will tell us? He's sayin come on hurry up with the bugs in this one i think:D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382878080082.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382878080082.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 21

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
So funny ! Over time you will learn more about this site . I'm not sure what his morph is though ? I'm sure more experienced members could tell you.

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
Ill keep searching, ive leant more from peeps on here in two days than ive managed to find out in months from a store!

Latest posts