• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Petting your Dragon

NerJaro

Juvenile Dragon
Is there a spot on your dragon that you can tell is "That" spot. As example, when i pet Misty on her head right behind her right eye, she closes her eyes and looks like she is say "oh, yeah. thats the spot" What are your dragons spots?

Charley

Hatchling Dragon
Siph likes chin to chest strokes, if you stop, her beard goes black until you resume stroking. Clarice likes the spikes at the back of her head. Jareth will *allow* petting just behind the eyes, the soft padded bit- anywhere else and he makes a run for it. :-D

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
My beardie loves to be pet on his head too, right where their "third" eye is located. He falls asleep on my neck every night for a little bit but only if I pet him a bit first, then he won't sleep. Beardie's are so adorable!!!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Allie loves to be petted on her head between the eyes, eye ridges, chin, beard, tail, and body. She loves being rubbed when she's getting ready for bed. I cover her up and rub her to sleep. She loves it. When hates it her belly rubbed.

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
Is there a spot on your dragon that you can tell is "That" spot. As example, when i pet Misty on her head right behind her right eye, she closes her eyes and looks like she is say "oh, yeah. thats the spot" What are your dragons spots?

Top of the head, no doubt about it. She'd let me pet her for hours if I could muster it. During a bath, she likes the sides of her ribs caressed. If I don't do that she'll fly out of her bathing tub.

Tessa.Mango

Bearded Dragon Egg
Mango will let you pet him anywhere but he loves it the most when you rub from the nose all the way down on his spine till you get to the end of his tail and repeats. He falls right asleep!!

Latest posts