• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Petsmart Black Friday!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Just saw the Petsmart Black Friday ad. They are going to have the Exo-Terra 36x18x18 on sale for $99.99 + $50 of coupons! In Store only I believe.

Now if I could only figure out where in my house to set another one up!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I got Dexter from Petsmart a year ago and she is perfect! Their reptiles are always clean and well fed when we go there.

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
I got a lot of supplies for my fish,reptiles, and cats at pet smart they had great sales as well. I wanted another baby she/he was only 29.99! And a setup was $180.00 that came with everything! I also want the Exo terra set up as well!:)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I love the Exo-terra tanks because they have the doors that open, makes picking up Dexter so much easier. I stayed away from the pet stores on black Friday. My boyfriend keeps reminding me that Dexter is accustomed to a certain life style (aka spoiling by me) that if we had another dragon I wouldn't be able to give them both enough attention!

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
Yeah the Exo terra looks awesome ! When I got baby Arizona I felt bad for pheniox my first dragon, but she went into burmation so I have time to spend with Arizona when pheniox is dreaming . Lol

Latest posts