• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pet reptile that only eats insects, is "easy" to keep, and requires high humidity?

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Well that is easy lots of reptiles will fit that category! My favorite is the white lined gecko but I also have experience with the golden Gecko and flying gecko which are relatively easy to keep too. But you could get a green tree frog, red-eyed tree frog, pacman frog, pixie frog, house gecko, and most geckos and frogs. Although I would not suggest getting a green anole, brown anole, long tailed lizard, bahama anole AKA curly tail lizard because most are wild-caught and do not adapt to captivity well and have lots of problems including MBD and malnourishment. (sorry for my run on sentences)