• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

People ar so thick headed -.-

Beardie123

Juvenile Dragon
My stupid olderbrother and his friends thought it would be funny to throw a peice of bread in my bearded dragon tank is it dagerouse? please help asap i am so furious right now!!!!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I wouldn't recommend a steady diet of Bread. But a small amount as in this instance, should have no adverse effects. You Do have your issues with your brothers activity concerning your BD - lol.

Good Luck

Beardie123

Juvenile Dragon
no he just thinks it cool when she eats thing like he fed her a feader fish with out my concent one but she was fine and thank you for the help :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do you have a way to lock the tank up so your brother and his friends can't feed him? They sell locks at the pet store and you could use that type of lock.

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
Protecting knuckle-headed older brothers from your dragon. I sense a new care sheet coming on! Germ, are you up to the challenge? :D

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yikes! I'm glad I don't have any siblings that would do that. If I did, I'd be smacking their heads and getting them grounded for messing with my animals like that without consent. :confused:... locking the room definitely seems like a great way! Hope it works out better! :)

Latest posts