• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Parvo

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I just took my friend to the vet with her baby jack Russell he has parvo. It's devestating. I cried all the way home. It's the worst thing ever. He's so sick. If any of you pray PLEASE include him his name is Silly. He needs as much help as he can get.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Parvo is bad stuff [emoji17] I will definitely send prayers silly's way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Poor little boy.... I have a rottweiler who was born with parvo because the mums owner couldn't be bothered to take her to vets and have her jabs, she past away while in labour. But luckily I took puppies to my local pdsa hospital ( free vets for people who are on a low income. Well donations) 4 past away and 2 were lucky to survive. I kept 1 but unfortunately had to rehome him when he was 8 years old because I started more hours at work and wasn't fair on him being on his own for 12/14 hours a day. He went to my dad's.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
e27eb7388c0d4a49fb17d77c631e7c4b.jpg
This is Silly he's 85 percent better than yesterday. Tail wagging hiding his toys. Another dog bit him on the nose and yesterday it dripped blood continuously. It's stopped now and he looks great . Today was his last treatment. So happy

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
From yesterday to today he was a different dog.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I ckd on him today and he's still doing good. He plays a little now. And is eating and drinking it's staying down.

Latest posts