• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

pandorum issues

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
does any other people on here have experince with ball pythons because i really need help taming my 1 year old ball python pan. he is extreamly jumpy and nippy which is making him kinda hard to work with. any help will be welcomed. thank you all

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do you feed him in a different container than his normal enclosure? Do you feed frozen/thawed? What are the details around his care?

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
he is in a 55 gallon tank with another snake right now and has mellowed out a tiny bit but is still nippy. i feed him live because that is all he will take. he would rather starve than eat frozen. and yes i always take him out to feed him. pan is another "rescue case" that i have had since jan. i think. i got him from my sisters husband...

Latest posts