• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

XParadocs

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone, my painted agama Mushu normally has a very bright and creamy colored belly. Recently he has developed these spots on his belly. I am not sure if they have gone away or not considering he can make his skin this color on a whim. I should add that he isn't often showing me his belly. But I am also worried about fungal infections. This painted agama is captive bred so he is usually quite healthy and has no parasites. But I recently picked up a wild caught painted who is currently in quarantine. Could this be some kind of fungal infection from the new WC? or is it just Mushu darkening himself to warm up? Also now there is a strange white stripe of scales on the right side of his belly, you'll probably see it in the picture. Should I be taking him to the vet asap? Information on painted agamas is often very hard to come by I am hoping someone here has some insight so I can either save Mushu or save myself 200 dollars.

Attachments

• 0731220506.jpg
    0731220506.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 18

Latest posts