• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Paco's pad

CMahoney

Hatchling Dragon
I recently covered half of his enclosure with slate tile. I might eventually just make it all slate but he does seem to always sleep on the carpet. He also never sleeps in his log hide now that its on the cool side of the enclosure. Do your beardies ever sleep on the cool side of the enclosure?
IMG_0087.JPG
IMG_0131.jpg
IMG_0158.JPG

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Diego tends to sleep in his sand pit. I have 3/4 tile n 1/4 the baskin. Emd sand. Boris sleeps onhis log most nites :) wots ur temps at nite maybe.he a little warm at nite?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Dexter likes to sleep on her ledge on the warm side of her tank. Lately Luci's been sleeping on his ledge on the cool side but I think it's because it's on the door and he thinks he can escape.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dexter likes to sleep on her ledge on the warm side of her tank. Lately Luci's been sleeping on his ledge on the cool side but I think it's because it's on the door and he thinks he can escape.

Sounds like Luci's waiting for that right opportunity. Sleep on the cold side and when she opens the door, I can sneak out. :p

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Funny thing is, I will open the door with him on it and he gets scared! So he only LOOKS tough!

CMahoney

Hatchling Dragon
Diego tends to sleep in his sand pit. I have 3/4 tile n 1/4 the baskin. Emd sand. Boris sleeps onhis log most nites :) wots ur temps at nite maybe.he a little warm at nite?

Well I was thinking if anything he wasn't warm enough since he keeps sleeping on the warm side. I think his temps are fine at night though especially now that its summer time. I was just curious if most beardies try to stay on the warm side when they fall asleep, sometimes mine will even just sleep on his basking spot. I do like the idea of having sand in the enclosure so that he can dig, I just feel like that may get a little messy. Can I see a picture of your setup?

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
It can get a bit kessy from time to time. Mostly at bed time when.they have a nice dig to get comfy. But i just get a tissue and brinsh the sand bak in the pit. Real easy :)
Diegos is the lighter viv Boris in the darker 1 :)
uploadfromtaptalk1404063689797.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404063702505.jpg

Latest posts