• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ozzy melted my heart lastnight!!!!!

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I took him out of his tank, wrapped him in a blanket, and brought him out on the couch with me to hang out....1/2 hr into him sitting with me, I looked down, and he had totally plopped down and went to sleep....I was rubbing from the top of his mouth to the top of the space between his eyes and on his beard......it was SO SWEET!!! It just melted my heart!!!

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sal does that all the time :) I love it. He'll get all snuggled down and comfy and then pass out... then, if a noise or something startles him, he'll jump up and go black and start bobbing like "who?! what? what's going on??" :D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is a good feeling, isn't it? Congrats on the ultimate bonding experience with your beardie. :)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What ?? No Beardie Bonding Photos ? I think... i feel jipped ...lol
Janie

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I didnt have my camera handy...(plus I think the memory card is full as of right now....lol) I will definately do it again and get some pictures....

it was just SO SWEET!!!!

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
What a Sweetie! Assassin plops his head next to my neck and falls asleep as I rub his tail, from the base to the tip. It's really cool when they trust you enough to fall asleep on you! That's how they wrap us around a claw (finger)! LOL

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My 2 dragons do this too. They each have their own blankie and get snuggled in every night. My female dragon prefers that her "daddy" snuggle her in,my male isn't quite that picky,but it's usually me that snuggles him.

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I love when he does it!!! He has been doing this since I first got him back in june of last year and he was like 8 weeks old or something like that, but the other night when he did it....wow, was that sweet as pie!!! It was just something about the way he did it that just melted me this time....i've ALWAYS thought it was sweet and adorable, but, this praticular time.....AHHH

Latest posts