• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ozzy is sure a fat boy! He is so funny!

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So today was cage cleaning day, and he had his bath, and got to cuddle under some blankies....I decided to switch over to a bigger salad bowl and he munched those down....I just got back from the pet store with crickets for him, and he gobbled down probably 60 crickets in like 5 min. He doesn't even wait to get one down before he gets another in.....he will have like 10-15 in his mouth at a time. Its like he hasn't eaten in forever. He is still in there chowing down....it's so funny, but definately cute!!!!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What a little piggy...must be having a growth spurt!

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm thinking so.....These past few das he has been sure bouncin off the walls. I cleaned his tank Friday and normally it stays fairly clean for a week or so (minus poo being cleaned out) and he was shedding some yesterday (on his legs) and over the weekend he has just been running all over his cage, tearing and knocking everything over. Then he poo'ed lastnight and this morning it was all over the place. He also had 3 boys in the room with him lastnight....but it's been all weekend long. He is quite silly.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Probably a shed coming on. They can get quite energetic running all over the place to loosen up the skin.

Be careful with the poo. Try and pick it up as soon as he goes.

Latest posts