• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ozzie Update

MWells

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well Ozzie has gotten comfortable and found his appetite. Even last week he was only eating about 6-8 crickets a day. I was supplementing with about 4 small superworms just to get him some more in his belly. Well today he pigged out. I put his 6 crickets in his tank. He went nuts over them. So I dusted 6 more. GONE! I dusted another dozen. Chomp chomp. I just put another 6 in there and he is busy chasing them down. He also ate some greens yesterday. At the moment he is perched on top of his house, soaking up the UV's with is belly dragging the ground. I'm not sure, but i think I heard him burp ;)

It's time to order roaches. If he is going to eat like this we need to get my supply up.

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
great to hear!!! They are little eating machines. I was going thru 40-60 crickets a day at one point

DANSPAM

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wasim seems to go through phases with his food. He`s slowed down on Dubia roaches but is hammering Morio`s at the moment.
Off to get some crickets this afternoon and will try him again on these (he went off these a couple of weeks ago)

He is not too good with his greens though, he just will show no interest in them.

Hope Ozzy is well, he looks really cute.

Take care.

Andy:)

MWells

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah I got his Dubias in yesterday. He ate about 30 of them for breakfast. He had slowed down on his crickets too, to about 25 a day. He seems very happy and content right now.

Latest posts