• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Outside Cage

Vinzy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey all

I want to make an outside cage for my angel but I do not know where to start?

I want it to be big like 2 or 3 meters with a big waterbowl to swim in. I just want it to be like her playground when its a hot and sunny day. I do not intend to keep her outside at night.

I am thinking a wooden base and then just chicken wire all around?

Have you guys got any advice on this? What should I use to build it? How to build it? Any links for nice cages? Anyone who has ever uilt one and what does it look like? Pictures?

Thanks guys
Vin.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
great idea to build an outside enclosure too, I would also add a fine screen so smaller bugs that are not safe to eat can not get in.

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
get some ideas go on youtube or websites about iguanas because a lot of people put iguanas in outside cages in warm climates durning summer or year around might help get some ideas on what to use... its the same idea but just downsize it

Latest posts