• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Out & About...Free Time

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Gobidragonandstuff001-2.jpg

Gobidragonandstuff002-2.jpg

Gobidragonandstuff007-1.jpg

Gobidragonandstuff005-2.jpg

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
After about the 3rd or 4th week of having him, I started to work with him extensively. Now, he goes wherever he wishes to upstairs (where you see the fan). But downstairs, he has to stay with us (finished basement serves as playroom and family room..plus has laundry and my bedroom and the foyer). He loves interacting with us. For some reason, he is really in to my husband. And Gobi has this "face" if my husband ignores him or passes by without acknowledging him.

tdrost

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
After about the 3rd or 4th week of having him, I started to work with him extensively. Now, he goes wherever he wishes to upstairs (where you see the fan). But downstairs, he has to stay with us (finished basement serves as playroom and family room..plus has laundry and my bedroom and the foyer). He loves interacting with us. For some reason, he is really in to my husband. And Gobi has this "face" if my husband ignores him or passes by without acknowledging him.
too funny, sampson prefers my husband as well! I am the one that feeds, cleans, bathes, and all else....hubby comes home from work and says hi. then they sit on the couch together happily.
it's to the point if Sam knows hubby is around, he goes absolutely still and closes his eyes when i go near him. but hubby comes over and the eyes are wide open and he is all happy and active.