• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

our new corn snake

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
heres our new corn snake hatchling picked him/ her up today
normalmotley.jpg
hope you like
paul

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Lemonduck said:
awwwww adorable :D i love corn snakes <3 please keep us updated on him/her :)

will do on the updates thanks for the replies guys ;D

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
update on our corn sid had its first shed yesterday didnt go to well i had to aid sid in shedding s/he roke the shed off so a bit of warm water and a towel the rest shedded fine will post up some pics of sid in a few days as s/he has changed colour a bit and cant handle him/her for a couple of days as had first feed off us today thank god all went really well we are doing the strike feeding method as will give sid a more natural instinct as thinking its live i built a viv for sid a couple of days ago but forgot to take pics of the build but if anyone wats i will take some pics of the finnished product sid will be introduced to the new viv in a couple of months time when s/he is a little bigger as sids in a small rub for the time being due to the viv being 3'x2'x2' i thought this space would be a abit daunting to a little 10" snake pic update in a couple of days let me know if you want to see pics of sids viv
paul ;D

Latest posts