• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

our crazy household

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Well suga has definately had to adjust to her new home as we have 3 kids, 2 pitbulls, 1.5 cats lol {one is the neighbors cat who hates everyone and everything but loves us for some unknown reason lol so we feed him and let him snuggle on the bed with us}
so thought we woud share pics of them however it never works for me to post so here is the link its easy comes right up http://anglesfamilypets.shutterfly.com/

We also posted a picture of Hyphy our 1st beardy who we lost a couple years ago, still miss him.

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOVE your crazy household...I have 1 too..4 dogs (lost our greyhound Lucy last month), 3 ferrets, 3 leopard geckos, 1 beardie and 1 aquatic frog...oh and a husband. No 2 legged's.
Give the critters a big hug from me. Love pitty's!

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
lol ya mornings are interesting here my 1 year old in the bed 1 cat and the dogs , and my hubby if he fits , lol and its a queen size.
Sorry about your greyhound, thats sad.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
though i dont have quite as many animals.
i have 2 cats 35 guppies and 8 bearded dragons (and 3500 or so roaches)

but it is interesting in the mornings waking up with a cat draped across my legs or cheast or face and trying to figure out how not to disturb them cause they are just so damn cute lol.

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
lol gotta love the cats on the face, Dont know why but it seems to be the fav spot for them. Its fun t night when your sleeping and they decide its play time and you get swatted in the face , nice claw marks for next couple days :p

Latest posts