• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Our Beardie is soooo cuddly!

TallJRock

Bearded Dragon Egg
20220414_201450.jpg

Her name is Arya, roughly 7 or 8 months old. Once she gets her exercise, she relaxes and this is how she usually ends up with either me or my Fiance. We never expected that a Beardie could be so cuddly, but she is extremely relaxed with us and so gentle.

Sam-E

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Awww so jealous! Mine is the opposite and hates me lol. So glad you have one that enjoys you both so much.

TallJRock

Bearded Dragon Egg
Awww so jealous! Mine is the opposite and hates me lol. So glad you have one that enjoys you both so much.
Well, we hold her a decent amount every day and feed her some of her food by hand most days so she is very used to us. Now, she doesn't come out on her own yet, we still have to pick her up, but she is not happy when we put her back though lol

Latest posts