• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Oscar too?

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oscar has been sleeping all day today. He has not gotten up at all and has not touched his salad. I have noticed he is wanted to go to sleep earlier then normal. I hope he does not want to go to sleep too or I wont have any lizards left to play with. He is starting to act just like Piggy when she started preparing herself. He is 6 and has not ever bruamated that I am aware of so maybe he is just having a lazy day. Guess we will have to wait and see but if he is I am going to have to get him a real hide.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
3 out of my four don't have a hide... The only one that does, is Gemini... and that is only because the bay window in the room he is in, shines morning sun.

Once I put the hide in, he snuggled down and has been solidly asleep since..
Hope this helps.

Latest posts