• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Oscar met the dog

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Now that he seems to be settled in nicely and has become used to me I thought I would let him walk around the living room. One dog was put outside, he is easily excited and would hurt him. One ran and hid under the sofa and my old man did just as I thought he would, sniffed him and went back to laying on the floor paying no mind to him. Oscar did not see him as a threat and actually fell asleep right next to Crash. My daughter also got in on the Oscar action, I am raising a second generation BD lover. She even powder coated the crickets and fed Slyder today all by herself with no help from me.

100_1023.jpg

100_1037.jpg

100_1026.jpg

100_1031.jpg

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!
Both the dog and your daughter! Wow!
:D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is cute..
Oh wait... I'm supposed to be counting Vesta's !!'s lol
Janie

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oscar is one handsome beardie. The pics are adorable.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OH SO CUTE!!! Love the one with your little one holding him and him sleeping with the dog!!!

Latest posts