• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ordered my crickets...

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
I have the tank all ready for them too..they are due to come tomorrow morning:) Chaos eats about 20/day so 250 was the minimum I could order for his size so I won't have to go to pet store 2x/day every day for them! Even if some die or get too big to give to him it it still worth buying in bulk like that and much more convienient too!:)

Zen ReptileZ

Juvenile Dragon
The best thing I ever did was learn how to breed the food that my kiddos eat. Crickets, Roaches, and mealworms are easy to breed and there is nothing like having an endless supply of free food. :) If you would like some pointers on starting a colony of any feeder, please ask!

Pat B

Super Moderator
The best thing I ever did was learn how to breed the food that my kiddos eat. Crickets, Roaches, and mealworms are easy to breed and there is nothing like having an endless supply of free food. :) If you would like some pointers on starting a colony of any feeder, please ask!
Yes please send me some information on how to do this. Not sure that I will but I might change my mind....thank you

Latest posts