• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Orange Beards

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I recently had someone compliment Dax at an EXPO because they said orange beards are VERY rare. I was told it is the remnants of an old school bloodline. Never thought of this trait because I have 2 with an Orange beard (1.1) I was hoping to hear some feedback from others who have haf more experience in the biz. Is this true?

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not sure what all they had going on back in the day, still fairly new 2 dragons myself. I just did a pairing 4 Hypos & the 2 dragons used both have orange beards, really looking 4ward 2 the progeny.

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have 18 eggs in the 'bator from my 2 with Orange beards. Can't wait to see the outcome either. I was curious about the lineage after 2 people said the same thing... The Orange beard is apparently old school -shrugs- would like to hear more feedback

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I seen a couple of them at the last reptile show I was at and they weren't selling them as anything different, other than the color of their bodies. My friend has a beardie with an orange beard too. Around where I'm at they don't seem too rare......

Latest posts