• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

online feeder sites

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
we're lookin for some online feeder sites that sell around the washington state or close to. would prefer not to pay 20 bucks for an overnight charge. all suggestions welcome!

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well first i would try your local pet store, like i was ordering mine online just cause her orders didnt match up, but now she orders them for me in a seperate box, so instead of paying lets say 25-30 for 1000 crickets i pay maybe 12 bucks for 1000, and you never have to be home since they go to the pet store, otherwise your gunna find AROUND the same price for most sites. just an fyi though, so far both petco and lllreptiles have had quality crickets for me. you could also try breeding them, from what ive seen it isnt hard, i just dont have the extra time.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
we have a bunch of babies right now from breeding a month or so ago. but they're not big enough yet. so if i go to petco or petsmart they'll order crickets from the breeder for me? or do i have to ask for the breeder's number?

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
eh idk about petco, since they are a franchise, we have a VERY small pet store here and its privately owned. um i think cricket factory had really good prices, they are in california and are the supplies of crickets to most of the zoos in california, and shipping starts at 6.50 and i think its only $10 per 1000 crickets, so its the cheapest ive found, i dont order from there just cause other places are closer to me, but from what ive heard they have a very good, and cheap product. http://www.cricketfactory.com/

thats about all i got. like i said though, if you have multiple dragons, and the time, breading them isnt hard, and its going to save your a ton, there are a few youtube vids on exactly how to do it.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
whats the best size to get for my guys? they're about 3 months old and 7" long. its so easy at the pet store. all you say is small crickets. now i need a specific size to order from online

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ya i just got 1000 1/4 inches, and im getting another 1000 1/2 inches from the pet store tomorrow, he eats way to many 1/4 now, and hes only 7.5 inches long, he just ate about 50 or so 1/4 crickets in one sitting.

Latest posts