• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

OK!! TheFatMan is back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey All,
I know I have been quiet around here as of late, work has been busy and with 100 mouths to feed my time has been limited. But TheFatMan is back in action. So lets start hearing some chatter out there. Tell me what your thinking. How are all your poopers. Mine are growing like weeds and eating like a starvation case at a buffet.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
dont lie you have been out dancing while holding rattlesnakes and praising jesus lol
joking just in case anyone actually does that i dont want to offend lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im still stuck worshipping the beardie gods (at least they tell us slaves they are gods)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol tom i worry about you.
by the way King evil says that he talked to Roxy and has told her to send the men in white coats in to take you away to a nice padded room
8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts