• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Officially been baptized!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
LOL! Apparently I had Luci out of her tank a little too long this afternoon and she pooped on my sleeve! In the whole time I've had Dexter this has never happened!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
My older one used to get real hyper right before she would poop so I knew it was time to put her back in her tank. My little one is always hyper, so she caught me off guard!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
LOL! Going through a lot of firsts with this little one. I was having some wonton soup and I put the bowl on the table so I can play with her. In trying to hand her off to my boyfriend she jump down and ran through my soup! Luckily for her it was cooled off!

Kayla

Hatchling Dragon
Whenever I sit down and try and roll haze always runs right over it and throws all the tobacco everywhere... She also has a thing for ashtrays and constantly tries to lick them! So gross!
Also... Haze has a really weird habit of trying to eat my boyfriends jeans. She doesn't try and eat anything else that's not food apart from her foliage occasionally
It looks so funny though haha
As for pooping, haze goes hyper too and then I see her lower stomach start to clench and I'm like crap! I scoop her up as quick as I can and put her in the tank. One time we didn't quite make it back into the tank and my hands and the floor got a present haha
All about good timing!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Ha! Mine don't even clench, they just sit there and wiggle their tail, no warning at all! I've gotten good at catching Luci's in my hand, not the most ideal but better than on the floor!

Thank god mine don't lick or try to eat anything odd! Dexter has started to lick her lips to let me know she wants water and she's gotten good at taking it from an eyedropper, she's really funny. She never liked to drink water before but I think it's been real humid in the house because the winter has been so bad here and she doesn't like to eat much salad.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I get warning wen Diegos gunna poop he lifts the the base of his tail real high so I no to grab him hehe.

Kayla

Hatchling Dragon
OMG hahah!

Aw I wish haze would take water like that :( it must be so cute but I've tried dripping it on her nose and she won't have any of that! I actually saw my little corn snake drink for the first time last night and I almost died from cuteness overload, let alone how insane I'd go if my beardie did it because she's my little baby haha
I like to see how curious she is when she licks things but I can't let her lick an ashtray no matter how much she wants too because it's so disgusting! hahha!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's adorable! I'll try to make a video. Dexter never does anything on command and she never does anything on video unless I can remember to turn the sound off on my phone. As soon as she hears the snap she stops what she's doing and stares at me!

Latest posts