• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Not wanting to eat

Mirandasue

Bearded Dragon Egg
My sweet baby Fletcher is about 4 weeks old. He has barely eaten in the last 2 days. Maybe 5 bugs yesterday all day and doesnt seem interested today at all. I did notice yesterday he was shedding a little on his tail and face barely. Could this be why? He is still basking and seems energetic. I even took him outside for a bit today. But still not wanting to eat. He is my first beardy so I just wanted to make sure that this much of a decrease in appetite is normal during a bit of shedding? Thank you!

Attachments

• 20200605_104907.jpg
    20200605_104907.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • 20200605_104959.jpg
    20200605_104959.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14

N W

Juvenile Dragon
Ours slows down when shedding. Or at least she did when she was a baby baby. Now she's 6 months and eats everything in sight, lol.

Do you know for sure if you have everything correct with his lighting and temps?

Scout

Hatchling Dragon
What are you feeding him? And what size of the insect? Make sure to include fruits/veggies in their diet as well!

Mirandasue

Bearded Dragon Egg
Well he has been eating some very small crickets and very small dubias and will eat bsfl now and then. He has eaten some collard greens so far as well.

Latest posts