• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Not sure of her breed??

Kittenskiss99

Bearded Dragon Egg
I just rescued a female dragon for a ruff situation the guy i got her from said when he found her she was with her mom and two other siblings and they looked like they came from a "puppy mill" situation and she looks a feels so mutch different than any dragon ive ever had can any of you help identify what breed or morph she is??
IMG_20230301_143304_01.jpg
20230301_173001.jpg
20230301_173009.jpg
20230301_173013.jpg
20230303_015756.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just rescued a female dragon for a ruff situation the guy i got her from said when he found her she was with her mom and two other siblings and they looked like they came from a "puppy mill" situation and she looks a feels so mutch different than any dragon ive ever had can any of you help identify what breed or morph she is??View attachment 33442View attachment 33443View attachment 33444View attachment 33445View attachment 33446
She looks like a regular pogona dragon --

Kittenskiss99

Bearded Dragon Egg
Let me have someone look at them
Ok thank you, like its not supper important we still love her just curious since her origin is so up in the wind if her mom or her where smuggled into the usa id want to report that cause animal safty and all

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok thank you, like its not supper important we still love her just curious since her origin is so up in the wind if her mom or her where smuggled into the usa id want to report that cause animal safty and all
She got back w/ me and this is what she has said about the dragons
Those are non morph, standard beardies but very nice + healthy looking. Keep the big one away from the babies, there's a good chance that it will bite one of the smaller ones. It happens pretty often.