• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

not so fun for me but fun for one of my babies

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So me and the wife go home yesterday from going to Sunday brunch and our next door neighbor is outside. She catches us and starts jaw jacking away lol. Anyway after about 10 minutes outside i say hey ill be right back (decided if im standing outside anyway as pretty as it was that i might as well let 1 or 2 of the babies be out here enjoyin some rays with me). So i grab the two biggest girls (least chance of getting away i figured). Go walking back out and the one dashed outta my hands into my flowerbed (mind you it is slightly overgrown with wild roases that have very sharp tiny thorns that tear you up like no other). I dove after her (other one still in my left hand) right hand straight through the sticker bushes towards where she went. I caught her thankfully but got myself quite stuck in the rose bush in the process. boy that was fun. i had two beardies in one hand and a laughing wife on my side trying to pick me out of the bush. my right arm is all scratched and cut up looks like i got in a fight with a cat or somehting lol. Just figured i would share

oh and they both still got to be outside in the sun for about 30 minutes (didnt feel it deserved punishment i think she felt bad i really do :-\ lol)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
aww lol they canbe lil stinkers sometimes...luckily mine never dashed into a rose bush but it still wasnt fun for me findin him lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol shes probably laughing inside but saying to herself "let me pretend to look sad so he feeds me still"

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol sounds about right. they dont realize i could never withhold food from them (i tried with Dr. evil cause he went on a "i only eat supers" kick. i caved after a week im such a weakling lol)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol i did the same with magellan wen he went on a cricket eating strike...now he only gets silkies, roaches and all the other expensive delicacies

Latest posts