• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

not new to this forum, but have a new beardie

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
Hey there:) As some of you know Izzy died, and so we got another one and this one is a juvnile so they said...he is TOTALLY different then Izzy...climbing all over the place and super active! We havent come up with a name yet...I am sad we lost Izzy, but excited to try again with ALL the stuff we need with a new one! Pictures to come soon of our new beardie:)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hey there:) As some of you know Izzy died, and so we got another one and this one is a juvnile so they said...he is TOTALLY different then Izzy...climbing all over the place and super active! We havent come up with a name yet...I am sad we lost Izzy, but excited to try again with ALL the stuff we need with a new one! Pictures to come soon of our new beardie:)
Can't wait to see them!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Exactly the same way you would in a post, only in the Signature editor.

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
This gives you the "upload a file" button whereas the signature section doesnt!

Attachments

• chaosedit.jpg
    chaosedit.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 36

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Check out the picture posting tutorial at the top of the pic & vid section. I also don't suggest using that pic as your SIG. It is too tall, take too much page room to be on every one of your posts. That's why Sigs are generally wider & usually no more than 100-120 pixels high.

index.php

Latest posts