• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Not mine, my friends crush’s.

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
Holy crap. My friend sent me this saying their crush had two beardies and I asked for a pic and. What is this? This is just an image on how to make a bad set up.

Attachments

• 7E9AD9FB-0247-43BA-A040-517C5B974E91.jpeg
    7E9AD9FB-0247-43BA-A040-517C5B974E91.jpeg
    549.3 KB · Views: 27

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Holy crap. My friend sent me this saying their crush had two beardies and I asked for a pic and. What is this? This is just an image on how to make a bad set up.
Dragons should NEVER be kept together it looks like the older one is taking all the uvb and basking which is normal -- the other younger one is going to suffer- dragons are a territorial animal and if he they are both mails one will die if not sperated

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Dragons are solitary, they are going to end up fighting or really stressed if kept together. He needs to research and get his husbandry figured out it appears.

Latest posts