• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

not eating greens

Dragondave

Hatchling Dragon
hi since having ozzie hes coming on grand.we have re designed his viv taken away the sand and replaced it with grass.also put in logs.he now seems to be activly hunting his hoppers, which is great.but he just wont eat his greens.the only way he getting greens is from inside the locusts.i fatten up the locusts with fresh fruit and veg then feed them to ozzy.is this ok or foes he actually need to eat greens himself

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
How old is he they dnt need greens till they older he will take to them when he ready. Have u tried puttin worms in the salad and misting it :) he may not take to it straight away but make sure its offered every day. Mine eat more salad if i dnt dust it aswel :)

Latest posts