• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Northwestern Berks reptile expo

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Tom, If this show was a little closer to home, I'd definately be there. Good luck with the babies at the show, I hope they all find new parents!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
man id be there if i could but ill be there in spirit wishing you luck just like at the mars show lol

ill see yall in december.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ill try to make it to this one tom! dont try to sell me any poopers tho...u kno how hard it is for me to resist those lil ones

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'll be rooting you on, as normal for me.... Donna, yes that means I'll call ;)
Good luck !
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good luck Tom. I'll be doing that whole "luck" wishing thing myself.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks All, and Candice I cant make that promise. Who knows what pooper I will drop in your hands. How do you think I got Crash a home??!!!!....lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol between you and brian u guys are gonna kill me! such beautiful poopers and such little space at home! ahh!

Latest posts