• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Non-toxic Sealing products

LBrittDesign

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm making ceramic water bowls and I want the outside to look like rocks. I have glazed the inside to be shiny and hold water. I know I have to seal the outsides and I want something non-toxic. Has anyone done this and do you know any research on non-toxic sealers? I have heard about using an acrylic sealer on the insides of an aquarium and being sure it outgases before added water. Just wondering if anyone has experience with this?

Andrew

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am in the process of making a background and such for my beardie and i planned on using non toxic acrylic sealer...if you search 'beckys backgrounds' on you tube thats what she uses and shes makes a lot for her and others..she says it holds up very good

Latest posts