• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nomnom time @ Bruce & Lily's!!!

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
Bruce having his roaches and Lily having her salad!!! I feed them their roaches in a separate container so the reptivite & calcium doesn't get all over their floor... Bruce will sit there and lick at it forever.......
Nomnomnom!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363218825.111520.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363218832.860376.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363218840.197938.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363218848.311965.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363218857.488875.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363218868.447132.jpg

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do you realize just how many posts that I follow, sometimes it is a little difficult, who specifically belongs to what. But that is good to hear ;).

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I believe Lily's looking at you like, "Mine! All Mine!" and Bruce is saying, "NOM-NOMs!"

They love their greens and roaches, don't they?

Allie loves to hover over her salad and give me the 'evil eye' and stare me down until I leave. Or when I'm near the cricket tank, she starts attacking her salad from across the tank with her tongue out in front as she climbs all over her basking logs in a rush to get to her greens.

I wonder when I'm going to get smart and take a youtube video of her doing that! That's so funny and she's so cute when she does it.

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
Do you realize just how many posts that I follow, sometimes it is a little difficult, who specifically belongs to what. But that is good to hear ;).
Yes I do, and the talkatone app doesnt make it easy to find my posts!!! And yes it is good!

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
I believe Lily's looking at you like, "Mine! All Mine!" and Bruce is saying, "NOM-NOMs!"

They love their greens and roaches, don't they?

Allie loves to hover over her salad and give me the 'evil eye' and stare me down until I leave. Or when I'm near the cricket tank, she starts attacking her salad from across the tank with her tongue out in front as she climbs all over her basking logs in a rush to get to her greens.

I wonder when I'm going to get smart and take a youtube video of her doing that! That's so funny and she's so cute when she does it.
Yeah Lily gave me the evil eye when I was taking the pic...! And she was at first afraid of the roaches until she learned they were food!!! Bruce was brought up on roaches tho. I thoroughly coat my roaches with supplements before feeding tho. Easier than the greens in case they don't eat em all!!! :)
Had to get Bruce to start on greens, he followed Lily's lead tho... He nibbles at it, but it's something. She attacks it!!! She's quickly gained some weight in the few days I've had her! Poor girl!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's good that she's gaining some weight and she'll grow! :)

Latest posts