• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

No urinate in poop

Pat B

Super Moderator
Spike hasn't eaten in two days that I know of. Refused the crickets, strawberries and greens. He might have eaten his mealies this morning as I couldn't find them hiding anywhere. When he pooped this morning there was no urinate. Is this normal? I bathe him about every other day for hydration and try to get him to sip water but he usually has his mouth shut tight! Thank you.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I wouldn't worry about one Poop having a lack of 'Urate', but if it continues there may be a problem that would have to be found & addressed.

Pat B

Super Moderator
OK....thanks. I am just used to seeing white with brown! He did eat today about 6 mealies but no crickets. Little bugger. He still doesn't eat very many greens but I am just 'assuming' that he is just a fussy eater and will eventually start eating them.

Latest posts