• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

No poop in two days help?

Donny

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello all I need some help Donny didn't poop yesterday or today is this normal? I put some crickets in his cage this morning and he ate as usual then I gave him his greens also but he didn't eat much of those. His temp is around 100degrees and the other is around 80 to 85degrees. I am scared something is wrong I gave him a warm soak and still nothing what do I do??

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
100 degrees is the basking temp? You can try bumping the temps up a bit. Some dragons just poo every other day or so depending on the dragon. Did you see undigested bug parts when he pooped last?

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Poop

What are you using? You can use a regular household bulb. The watt depends on the size of your tank. Say it is a 40 gallon start with a 60 watt bulb. If it isnt high enough go with a 75 watt. Temp should be for about 105* [a little higher for a baby] measured with a digital thermometer.

Donny

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
He pooped today!!! Yay I use a digital temps. I raised the basking drift wood and he seems to be much better thank you all for your help!