• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

No luck finding reptisun 10.0

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
None of the pet stores around here seem to carry reptisun 10.0 any god suggestions for which estore to get it and the hood at?

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You can also check out our site store. It takes you to Pet Mountain, prices are the same and the site gets a small proceed, which helps with maintenance of the site.

Bearded Dragon Supplies

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Any suggestions for an expensive yet effective flourescent light fixture? I have the compact one with a reptisun 5.0 but im attempting to upgrade to the one that goes across the entire top of the cage 24 inch should be good, that and I'm gonna upgrade to reptisun 10.0 as advised by others on the site.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Justus85 said:
Any suggestions for an expensive yet effective flourescent light fixture? I have the compact one with a reptisun 5.0 but im attempting to upgrade to the one that goes across the entire top of the cage 24 inch should be good, that and I'm gonna upgrade to reptisun 10.0 as advised by others on the site.

Wal-Mart's got several different sizes of fluorescent fixtures. I use 4' shop lights I can get for $8.

Latest posts