• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

nibbler now 3 months old

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nibbler is the leatherback male I got in may. So first here is a pic of him when he got here.
IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

and here is him now (just shed earlier today)
IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
He's gorgeous. How long was he then, and now? He sure looks like he's grown a heck of a lot in a few months.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He is really looking good. And growing fast as well ;D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow....he looks amazing! LOVE his color and patterns....not to mention the look of his skin.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beardie_love said:
He's gorgeous. How long was he then, and now? He sure looks like he's grown a heck of a lot in a few months.

I honestly could not give you a good answer on his length or weight now. When I got him he as 6.5 inches. As we can tell in the pic he is much bigger than that now lol.

My scale is broken and I have to get a new one (lucky me) but I will get a length on him this evening.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
looks like heis 13.5 inches long (give or take a bit cause he is squirmy lol)
Nibbler is not pleased that he is not the baby in the house now. Everytime I do anything with the hatchlings I get a stink eye from hell pearing out at me lol. I gotta get a picture of it one of these times.

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wow really awesome looking. What is type is nibbler. I don't think I have seen those colors yet.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Boogiesmom said:
Wow really awesome looking. What is type is nibbler. I don't think I have seen those colors yet.
Daichu Red Het hypo by Baltimore Beardies Red Italian Leather.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
nibbler update. he is 5.5 months old now and 18 inches long (no idea on weight as my scale is currently broke)
IMG_1145.jpg

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am so naive. How do you get them to grow so big so quickly. My baby is not growing that quickly. Also what distinguishes a leather back from a regular dragon?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
leatherbacks have a very reduced scale/spike pattern, smooth like leather haha.

I dont do anything different. Nice varied diet of dubia, hissers, supers, silks, crix, collards, and mustards. Use their supplements and give em a good basking gradient of as high as 115 and as low as 100. Basically normal stuff lol

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Very healthy lookin guy. Goodness at three months I think he was bigger than rex is now!

Latest posts