• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Newest member of my family.

toothlessandpuff

Bearded Dragon Egg
After much thinking and pondering.

I got a juvenile dragon, his name is Norbert.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435032458.604453.jpg

He is the sweetest dragon, I have ever had. He is quite the eater! I have found that he LOVES dandelion greens, (though they are hard to come by), strawberries and peppers.
He licks EVERYTHING!!! I mean everything.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435032609.602470.jpg

Since I work at a pet store, he comes to work with me occasionally and he loves kids.
He is so good with them. He lets them hold him and touch him.
He is truly an amazing dragon. He makes me miss my Fat Pat but I know she is in a better place, by the way she turned out to be about 13 or 14, I talked to the previous owner.
Well before I start rambling on. Here are some more pictures.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435032715.851343.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435032740.252137.jpg

I wish I could add videos and show you how he eats his veggies.
Anyway, thanks everyone for your support and advice! :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
What a cutie! The only place near me that sells dandelion greens is Whole Foods. Over the weekend I was at my mother in law's house and stopped in at a Mexican grocery store and I found they sell them too along with other things I can't get near me like cactus pad!

If you have a YouTube account you can upload your videos there and then embed the link here.

Latest posts