• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Smerk646

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello, my name is Roberta and I was just given a bearded dragon by someone who did not want him anymore. We named him Spike, he is very small....the person told me he never had a UVB light (he had him for 6 mnths) I am concerned that he is not going to survive..any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to our forum. I think it is great that you have taken on the responsibility of caring for this little one. I want to say Hang in There. It will seem overwhelming at first, but everything will come together for you as far as caring for these little ones.

I'm partial to the ReptiSun 10.0 tube UV light. I believe it to be the best on the market.

Here are some links for you. The first one is to our basic care guide and the second is to find a herp vet in your area. When taking on an exotic pet, it is good to have one on hand.

Bearded Dragon Care

Herp Vet Directory

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome , I just took on a rescue a month or so ago and it may seem tiresome and confusing at first but hang in there its soooo worth it , he is lucky to have someone who cares now. Would love to see pics of him sometime ;D
Dont forget to bath him every other day at least {it helped my girl get over her relocation stress and gave us 1 on 1 time to bond} ;)

Latest posts