• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Newbie!

Megan Rinyu

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys! I am brand spanking new. Not just to the forums, but to beardies as well. I got my very first bearded last month for my birthday. I was told he is a citrus tiger male. We named him Igor because his tail is kinked. I think it adds character ha! I took the plunge into getting one of these guys because I have become obsessed with reptiles in the last year and had done plenty of research. I started with one crested gecko, and one corn snake. That has become 2 corn snakes, 5 crested geckos and now a bearded dragon. I am loving my little herp family. Its something my husband and I have grown to enjoy and we've had fun going to expos and hanging out with our critters. I hope to learn a lot here. Thanks! Here is my little guy…
IMG_0973.JPG

Pat B

Super Moderator
He is beautiful and welcome to BDF. Great place for answers. Sounds like you have a lot of reptiles....:) Not to crazy about the snakes....they creep me out! :cool:

Megan Rinyu

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you all! Germain, I love your lil picture!

Pat B…I never liked snakes before either. Then one day at an expo, I held one and didn't mind haha. Its hard to be afraid of a pink snake

Latest posts