• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

shanemac25

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi all!
My girlfriend got me a beardie for xmas and it was a total suprise! Axel was about 6 months old when we got him and has turned out to be a real character! I can't believe how much he's growing. I hope to learn loads about my new friend here an show off loads of pics!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome to the forum! Congrats on the new addition. They are so much fun. Did you have an interest in beardies before your surprise?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hiiiiiiiiii ! Janie the Roach Queen here... we looooove pictures as Lance (twobeardieguy) mentioned...
Janie

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
welcome to the forum, we have a friendly bunch here any Q's no matter how stupid or trivial you think they are just ask as we all been in the same boat at one point
paul

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome, it has been awhile since I have poked my head into the forum myself, but welcome. It is a cool place.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think this is my second day....but I'll welcome you anyway. Definitely seems like a nice place to hang your hat. Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee, and chill while in good company. Seems pretty laid back, here.

Now post some pics already! LOL!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL Janie. your are something else. I am going to have to make a day trip up to you soon now that the weather is nice. I think me and you could have that whole town laughing at us. I think you just may be a bigger goof than me.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Bob.. I don't do Coffee... baaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea ! Imagine a hawk on meth !

Sandra I is what I is... and.. The more the merrier ! lol
Why be glum ? I feel you live longer the more you laugh ;)
Janie

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is my thoughts on life too. There are very few times I am ever serious.

Latest posts