• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Newbie with 3 month old Tornado from PA

James Bryant

Bearded Dragon Egg
Well im Jay and im a first time owner to any type of reptile. Tornado ( the name of our little one ) won our hearts while we were out getting dog food and that was suppose to be the only reason why we went to the pet store, PET FOOD, that's it. Well as you see it did not turn out that way and we needed up getting Tornado. Little tornado (2-3 months old) caught us looking and started to put on a show for my family and I. Well after showing us all the moves and winning our hearts there was no way we were leaving that building without him. Well that became an expensive trip but well worth it. (BTW as you probably guess it but the kids picked the name)

It has been quite a learning experience so far but still in the learning process and taking in as much as my brain will let me (which is not much BTW). I have been working on getting the housing to the proper temperature all while trying to getting tornado to eat. It has been a struggle trying to manage both but im working on it. Hope to learn everything so I can give tornado the best home he can have.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum and to the world of beardies..
Take a few min to read the link below several of our comments on general care for new comers.. A few of us have put together all info needed to help new comers.. That should help a ton to guide you and please feel free to ask what ever questions you may have as we all love these critters and we have a ton of knowledge here..

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your new baby! These guys are great at pulling on your heart strings. I'm glad you guys were willing to give Tornado a good home. Don't be afraid to ask questions! The only bad question is an unasked question.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts