• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Newbie here!!!

PhantomG20

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi to everyone....we are new to this, but are very excited! Sheila is a wonderful addition to our family. I look forward to reading and participating in this forum!
Laurie, Juliana, & Xander ;D

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome Aboard, Aloha and other such pleasant stuff.
Remember the #1 rule of the forum and you will be ok.
Pics or it never happened...lol
Any questions you have fire away.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
As mentioned...Tom you are soooo bad ;), we all love photos here of our dragons, human children, and other non human children ;)

Feel free to sit back, relax, have a fruit drink on me, mixers optional of course... And ask anything that comes to mind :D
Janie.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome! We look forward to hearing about your adventures with Sheila.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome to out little home on the net. yes as tom said we love photos lol. some of us (myself included) are quite the picture whores.

PhantomG20

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks for all the welcomes!!! I am eager to read more about our beloved beardies!!! Laurie

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah, this place is great. I have been away for a little bit but I always have to come back just to see what is up.

There is never a month or so that goes by that a new question doesn't come up so you will find yourself hanging out here joining the rest of us beardie parents! See ya around the forum.

Latest posts