• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Newbie here

Srhking247

Hatchling Dragon
Hi im prepping to buy a beardie. I am looking into enclosures right now and kinda feel conflicted. I really want the beardie to have a ton of room so it doesnt feel cramped. I plan on buying it as a juvi. The enclosure i am currently looking into buying is a 36X18X24 exo terra. Is this a good enclosure for most of its life? Also what are some main things i should buy the the inclosure for habitate wise. Drift wood ect.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum! glad to see you are doing prep work before getting your beardie.. I believe those are the dimensions of a 40g breeder so that's perfect for them as that's what most of us have.. If I'm not mistaken the exo terra is a front opening and if so those are really nice to have.
Couple hides, climbing drift log, hammock, many of us have woven bridges (lizard loungers on amazon) tile flooring, many like a stuffed animal, soft blanket in hide..

Latest posts