• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

newb here

lqdragons

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
but not to dragons ;D we've just got a couple, well ok 7. We have taken in a 4 rescues, and traded feeders for a couple more, and we recieved a gift from a special breeder that we know. Any way, we are in SoCal and really love are dragons
this is little miss Daisy (or maybe Bo) 8 days old 3 1/2" & 3 grams
DSC_0106-3.jpg

this guy is Twitch, he came to us from a shop in NC, missing 1/2 his tail and 1 toe.
DSC_0003-3.jpg

He is about 16 months old now
DSC_0075-1.jpg

this is Twister he came to us from Hiedi @ Caliente Dragons. He's 19 months old and just a mello dude
DSC_0164.jpg

this is my "little" girl Belle, she's 23 1/2" long and a hefty 950grams, and she'll be 2yrs in July
DSC_0010-5.jpg

another rescue, he's Twinkie, the head bobbing, foot stomping cutie
DSC_0092-1.jpg

then we have Precious, she's an older dragon who was housed with a male for a long time :(
but shes doing really well on her own, for over a year now :)
0409001207.jpg

this is Howie, he was Precious's "cellmate". He is suffering from MBD & is blind in 1 eye, but he is a trooper. In the little over 1 year we've had him he has put on over 165 grams and shed 3 times
DSC_0038-3.jpg

thanks for letting me introduce my beardy clan

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow...what a great looking group you have there. They all look wonderful. You must have a busy house with all those mouths to feed.

lqdragons

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
li said:
Wow...what a great looking group you have there. They all look wonderful. You must have a busy house with all those mouths to feed.
thank you, yea gets a little hecktic but I have a never ending(atleast it seems so) feeder supply so that parts easy

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow...you do have a clan. They are beautiful. I love that you have rescues, I rescue all my pets(3 dogs, 3 cats, plus many others I fostered until I could find forever homes) one of my beardies was a rescue and the other was a 13 yr old girl who was going away for 3 months and felt bad she was not spending time with him so rehomed him. Now how can I work up to 7 beardies and not have my husband realize what I am doing? ::)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Kudos to you, Iqdragons! They all look good. Ms. Belle looks like she could stand to run a few miles, though. ;D

Twitch looks like a cool beardie. 8)

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Honestly, I saved Ms. Belle's picture on my computer. My boyfriend and I couldn't believe how.. small.. she is ;)
Absolutely adorable! I love your clan. Very jealous
But they all look happy! Yay.
Welcome to the forum.

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
welcome to the forum, and a great lookin bunch you got there

paul

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi there buddy!
I recognize some of those dragons... lol
Welcome to our little corner of insanity? lol
Janie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
HI and welcome to the forum. What a great group you have there. Looking forward to hearing your tales about your family.

beardieluver

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
love the name Twitch ;D i have had my beardie for almost a 2 years now and his name is also Twitch

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great looking bunch youve got there

Especially your "little" girl Belle

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
John has been trying to talk me into sending him my Gemini to breed with "lil" belle... Trying mind you...
Janie ;)

Latest posts