• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new with a question?

Donny

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hello to all,
I just became a owner of my new bearded dragon Donatello. i have always wanted one because they just amazing to watch. so far so good. I was a little mixed up with the whole lighting thing but now I got a hold of it by the tail! i am sure i will be having questions about everything i have to learn. how often do bearded dragons poop?

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your new family member. You'll have a blast. Below is a link to our basic caresheet. Give it a read and feel free to create a post with any questions you may have.

Babies typically poop daily, sometimes twice a day. Adults can go once a day to once a week. Depends on the dragon.

Bearded Dragon Care

BigDaddyDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey! Welcome to the forum! Your question has already been answered, the people on this forum can answer any question you might have, and everybody is really nice!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome

We'd love to see pics of the new pooper.

Donny

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
his name is Donatello and he is so cute! i dont know how to put pics up here yet but as soon as i learn i will make sure to put one up. Donny was very calm when i brought him home he would let me pick him up. now its like he is running away from me is that something to be aware of?? Also he is pooping every other day is that something to be scared of? i am just scared that he will grow to be mean and i dont want that what are some ways to make that not happen? i handle him everyday and spray him with water twice a day. i just dont want to hurt him!! thanks for the all the replies!! by the way my name is Annette!

Donny

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Here is Donatello

IMG_0259.jpg

Donny

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
question reply

about 100 maybe a little lower. that was when i first got him home.

sublyme

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
nice. when i see my beardie looking like that i see an opportunity to give him a little slice of something hydrating, like apple

Latest posts