• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New viv

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It's here it's here it's here
5cdcd0793f26acfbdb217c1bbd0a859a.jpg
f7883c0b58d5b4f09dda1b30736f5636.jpg
3f1cc4c376d104e95ebee312f4e4a1c7.jpg
302c35f472523552cba0f794b30499a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
That looks amazing!!! Dinky and Blinky are going to LOVE it. When will you move them in to it?

Did you make that??

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
They gotta have a moving in party x

YES! Like a house warming party, that's what we can them here in the states.

How adorable!! Was it expensive? I bet it was being that big!

How have they been doing? I still remember how you got them and to this day it still breaks my heart, what they went thru before you got them.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very nice!! I have a question is there a way to get to them in the cave? I ask for if/when they brummate you'll need to get to them to bathe them...

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I love it!! Your babies are going to be in heaven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It's double size they I'm at min x I'm gonna set it up properly tomorrow so hopefully they will be in it then x

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I've decided before girls move viv. The new viv is having a make over. The off yellow colour made it look dirty. I sanded all the wood down and painted it lilic. ( I use non-toxic, low odour water based paint. The paint you use for a child's bedroom ) I'm also gonna paint the edge of the platforms a darker purple to break the lilic up a little bit. After I have finished the painting I will mixed a bit of paint with sand to cover the top of the platform to make them anti-slip. The viv will be fit for a princess when I have finished. It's gonna take a few days before its ready for them to move in.

1st coat of lilic

df57a0d9af4182bb68de428bcceeb2bf.jpg
c85698b77261be74de865db92a073f8d.jpg

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
That looks so much better! I love the purple! Great idea, Dinky and Blinky are going to love it even more!

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I can't wait to see it all finished and decorated.

After you are all done painting and putting in their decorations - I will want to move in to it! Lol

Latest posts